Subject: [FFML][Ranma 1/2][Tenchi][others][crossover] Revenge Fic
From: Short Yes <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 23:03:15 EDT

I know people out there rarely read revenge fics, but I am hoping you read
this one.  It is interesting at at times down right funny.  Please all C&C are
welcome, flames shall be ignored for this one.  I have no intention of
changing a single word in the revenge fic.  It has taken over 4 months and is
finally finished.    :P

Sincerely
Long aka CreatorofKings
http://members.aol.com/ShortYes/FanficHomepage.html
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Dojo/2881/Kasumi.htm
Home of Ranma 1/2 FD

To rise above the rest 
One must learn and accept the good and bad
For only then can you use the cracks to reach the top.
****************CreatorofKings*********************************
Revenfic
by CK and LT
Started who knows when
Just finished
 
This Revenge fic start a long time ago in a galaxy far away.  The scene 
opens up with two space craft chasing one another.  WAIT, that's the 
wrong fanfic.  This revenge fic started near the beginning of my writing 
career as a fanfic writer.fanfics.  I sent an email to the FFML asking 
them who they though Ranma should end up marrying.  Kasumi won by the way.
Well I sent a particular
email to a fanfic author going by the name of Lord Talon.  His reply was 
a little unique and so it begins. 
During the Revenge fic, I am using my alias CreatorofKings or CK.  

Sincerely 
Long

P.S. LT is a friend of mine who is currently helping me write the Fate and 
Destiny series.  Without him you would never had been able to read this or 
the Tenchi portion of FD.

Chapter One CK Vs LT

Okay the poll goes Akane has 10 votes, Ukyou has 8, Kasumi has 6, Ranko 
has 1, Shampoo has 1 and Nabiki has 3

 * * * * * * * * * * *

Chapter Two LT VS Ck

What, No Kiyone? Why not? She is obviously the most beautiful, level
headed...
(As Lord Talon attempts to prattle further on the merits of Kiyone, the
wall crashes down, and Four VERY ANGRY Female martial artists appeared. AS
Akane, Shampoo, Ukyou, and Kodachi step through the rubble, Lord Talon backs
away in fear.
*This can't get any worse* he thinks as he hears a voice outside ask,
 "Is he THERE?"
 Akane, hefting her mallet, looks at Talon "Yes, Ranma, he's here!"
Ranma Saotome, future Grandmaster of the school of Anything goes Martial
Arts, walks in, wielding a VERY nasty looking Katana. 
"It's bad enough that I have problems In Nerima, without you ADDING to
them, by trying to engage me to a Space COP!" Ranma growls out.
"Hey" Talon protests "You have to admit that she would make a..." his
voice trails off as all four women tighten their grips on their
signature weapons.
        "Get HIM!" Cries Ranma as all four women plus Ranma start chasing a
VERY scared Lord Talon.
        The screams of "Help MEEEEEEEE" can be heard echoing through the
Neighborhood.

* * * * * * * * * * * * 

Chapter two CK Vs LT

We see a very immobile Lord Talon on the floor with many bruises and foot
marks on his face as well as his body.   This is what I get for trying out a
new idea.  Suddenly a lady with long dark hair walks in, "So, you want me to marry
someone like him, huh? Are you trying to make my life worse?  I already have Mihoshi
and she is driving me crazy!"  Takes out her gun "Under section 96.75.754 I
now have the right to kill you."  With that said, she starts blasting away at the now horror
stricken man on the ground!   

Suddenly, from out of no where, a very handsome man (If I do say so myself) walks
in with the light shinning behind him.  Come my love and let me take you to
paradise.  "Oh my" *so handsome*  "Lets go" The two walk hand and hand out
into the sun set leaving a twitching man calling for help.

So ends Lord Talons attempt at match making.

We now see a young man rolling on the ground laughing his head off.  "That was
so funny.  The look on his face, HAHAHAHA. " He smiles and wipes a tear from his face.
"Thanks, I needed that!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * **

Chapter Three CK Vs LT

Later that day the young man was eating in his home when suddenly the walls of
his apartment explode.  In walks Lord Talon, actually hops in using 2
crutches.  He lifts a crutch, and points it at CK.  "For that you shall pay dearly.  Asuza Seek! Isn't he cute?" 
The food that was in Ck's mouth drops to the floor as he shouted,
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Have pity on me, please!"
His eyes got wider and wider as Asuza came closer and closer.  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

"That is what you get for messing with me, peasant!" Lord Talon huffed

Asuza drags Ck off.  As she passed LT, she thought your bandages wrapped
around your body was cute as well.  Using one of your crutches she bashed you
over the head a few times before dragging both CK and a twitching LT off into
the sunset.  
 
* * * * ** * * * ** * * * * * * * *

Chapter Four LT Vs CK

Lord Talon has decided he has had ENOUGH! Apparently, NONE of the Ranma
Crew will rid him of the meddlesome CK. He decides it's time for SERIOUS
Help!
        He KNOWS she is deadly. He KNOWS she is Ruthless. But, Lord Talon
Figures, My enemy has brought it on himself, for making his Dream
match a NIGHTMARE> He picks up and Dials a phone. After a moment, a
Nasally voice answer's on the other end.
"You have reached the domain of the greatest.." the voice starts, but is
CUT OFF!
"AH, so good to know you're around. Any luck with your guinea pig?"
"NO. He still shies away from the Nurses outfit!"
"Well, have I got a Deal for you!"
"Tell me more..." The voice, says
        Later, back at CK's, a young man breathes a sigh of relief!
"Thought I'd never DITCH here. It took ALL the money in my wallet, PLUS,
my wallet! Why ANYONE would find a wallet so cute to call it Elliot is
beyond me!
        As he walks in to his room, he notices two things:
1. He isn't in his room anymore.
2. A rather diminutive woman walks up to him. She has FLAMING red hair,
and is wearing a nurse outfit! 
Only one person looked like that, and could do what had just happened!
"Hi. I'm the greatest scientific genius in the whole Universe. Guess
What? YOU are my new Guinea PIG!"
It was WASHUU!
 As the door behind him closed with a clang, a scream of "NOOOOOOOO. NOT
AGAIN!" resounded throughout the neighborhood.
        Meanwhile, back at another young man's dwelling, Lord Talon is
laughing Hysterically! Tears are running down his cheeks.
"I've done it! He'll never trouble me again. Kiyone and Ranma
will finally be married!"
"UHM...Excuse me!"
Lord talon's laughter suddenly ceases as he turns around to find a
willowy blonde staring at him. NOT HER! How could SHE be here?
"Y-y-yes?"
"UHM, I was told by Washuu that you needed a nurse, so, I'm here to fill
in for her!"
        As the screams form one particular neighborhood rise in volume, another
Neighborhood erupts with:
"NO. MY LEG DOESN'T BEND THAT WAY! HEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPP MEEEEEEEEE!"

* * * * ** * * * * * * * ** *

Chapter Five CK Vs LT

Ck was on the operating table strapped down by many different machines and
such.  A red head that was in a nurse outfit was tending him.  He was stripped
down to his boxers and tears could be seen running down his face.  Please
Washuu, Please don't do this.  

"Relax, I just need a sample."  We now see Washuu putting on a rubber glove.
"I am the greatest scientist in the world."  

A little desperate he tried telling her that Tenchi was the one she wanted
but she said that She was already done with Tenchi.  Pointed to a corner we
see 100 Tenchi clones waving at him.  "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO."

Now very desperate, an idea came to him.  "Washuu isn't that Mihoshi over
there."  

"What? Where is Mihhoshi? She'll ruin everything."  

We see Washuu running off the general direction that his face point due to
the fact his limbs are all tied up.  mentally praying *Please let this work,
PLEASE* His last ditch effort CK shouted " OPEN SESEMI."  All of a sudden he
Was free and revenge was the only thing on his mind.  Lord Talon you will pay.
He started to laugh like Kodachi; you will pay for making me laugh like her.

We now see Lord Talon with his legs twisted in all kind of manner when a
doctor burst in.  He had heard Lord Talon's Shout on pain and agony and he
being a doctor could not help but try and ease his pain.  Shooing Mihoshi
away, Dr. Tofu started to fix Lord Talon up.  When Lord Talon was all better a
young lady walked in " Hello Dr. Tofu, how is your patient."  The last thing
Lord Talon remember before blacking out due to his body turning into a pretzel
was shouting "NOOOOOOOOOOO! Too much pain." And seeing CK looking through the
doorway with a smile on his face before running away from the police due to
Indecent exposure.  

* * * * * * ** * * * * ** * * * * * ** * 

Chapter six LT Vs CK

As Lord talon SLOWLY regains his senses, one thought (outside of a few
very strange ones) burns through his mind:
REVENGE
But how? Every time I try and Deal with CK, he matches me, and, does one
Up! Could it be, He is PSYCHIC?
NAHH, just an animeniac, like me!
"SO, He wants to get MEDICAL does HE?" Lord Talon says, with an Evil
Grin. "Okay, WE'LL GET MEDICAL!"
        Once again, hobbling to the phone (Leg STILL isn't on right! How did he
get Kasumi here anyway? )
Lord Talon now KNEW that anything that involved Nerima was CERTAIN
DEATH for him, at this time, anyway, he decided on a different form of
Punishment! Lord Talon begins to laugh Maniacally (Much Like Jinnai),
which of course, Makes lord Talon MORE DETERMINED, since he HATES
Jinnai. (Little punk STILL owes me money for voting for him!)
        He thinks as he dials the phone.
"Hello, Aino residence" 
Lord Talon laughs again!
        In another part of town, CK is laughing. Weakly, but, laughing
Nonetheless! I have ALL of Nerima at my disposal, CK thinks! Lord Talon
will not get the better me!
        The reason for the weak laugh is because, while running around in BOXER
shorts, he has caught a bad cold. 
        A loud knock at the door interrupts CK's thoughts. Before he can
respond, ANOTHER woman in a nurse's outfit runs in the room.
        She has long Blonde hair, and is carrying a bowl of some kind.
beside her, is a small white animal, looking very concerned at the
woman. 
"Are you SURE this is the place, Mina?"
"SURE. An anonymous call, to MINA AINO, The goddess of love, and part
time precursor of Modern cures"
"That's, PERVEYOR, Mina"
        She smiles at him, and looks at CK.
"Ooh, My patient looks hungry. I'd better feed him fast!'
She says, and begins to race over.
CK weak form the flu, watches in slow motion, as the bowl of soup flies
Out of her hands, and towards his uncovered body!
        Sounds of anguish and misery once again emanate form CK's dwelling as
Mina "ATTENDS" to his patient.
        While, from a remote hospital, Lord Talon watches and laughs.
BEAT THAT CK! He thinks, as the door to HIS room swings open, and in
walks a diminutive blonde with two other women behind her.
Lord Talons' Laughter suddenly stops, as, he pounds his head in
frustration.
HOW DOES HE DO IT?

* * * * ** * * * * * * * * ** * * 

Chapter seven CK Vs LT

Lying in the hospital bed, CK gets really angry.  How dare he treat me,
someone who has created Kings and Kingdoms around the Universe like this.
Picking up the phone, he dialed a few numbers.  It's me... I'm having a
little problem...what do you mean no.....I don't care if it is
Illegal...You owe me...Okay that's more like it...This is what I want
You to do...Got it... thanks.  

The next day, a very injured Lord talon goes to get his mail.  He checks it
And there is a letter from the IRS.  He owes $2, 867, 957 dollars to the US
Government and a combine total of $67, 958, 394, 945 to various nations around
the world.  A few he knew belong to drug lords.  He thinks to himself, NO CK
has done it again.  But this time there is no Anime involved but how.  A few
minutes go by and all of a sudden someone rings his door bell.  There was a
very beautiful lady there.  CK told me to give you this.  Hands Lord Talon a
package.  LT opens it and reads.

Lord Talon 

As you now know, you are in deep, deep trouble.  Well let me tell you that
I will fix everything if you go to this address tomorrow.  Deal?  

CK

P.S. Come or die!  Nice choices huh!  HAHAHAHA

The next day Lord Talon visits the address finding that it was a studio.
Walking in, a lady came up to him and ask if he was lord talon.  He said yes.
BIG MISTAKE LT, HAHAHAHA.  

"What am I here for?"
"Oh, you are our food tester."
"That does not sound to bad."  Lord Talon said nervously.
"In you go.  Inside he sees a table that stretched as far as a football
field."

He hears a voice come over the speakers; you may begin Lord talon and tell me
what you think.  As he ate the first bowl, he thought it was very good.  "This
first bowl is excellent."  That is good to know Lord Talon" It was a male
voice this time.  LT recognized CK's voice.  In the back of his mind, he is
mentally kicking himself, why? Why?  "The first dish was made by
Kodachi.  If you know Kodachi then you know she poisons all her food.  The next
dish has the antidote but also contains a poison and so forth until you reached
The end where only the antidote is left in the food.  By the way did I tell
you that the rest of the dishes were made by C-KO and Akane Tendo,
HAHAHAHAHAHA.  Oh and there is no milk or water, HAHAHAHAHAHA.  This room is sound proof as well so shouting for help will do you little good.  HAHAHAH!
NOOOOOOOOOO what are you doing here.  Lord Talon wasn't paying attention
anymore as he see his life flash before his eyes over and over again as he
start to eat the food.

In the hospital room, A blonde woman walks in; I seem to be lost.  Oh hello
Again!  I see you are still sick let me help you.  NOOOOOOOOOO, my leg does
not go that way!  ARGGGGGG, My arm doesn't go that way either, "HOW is this, LT" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.  Suddenly a child with red hair comes in,
NOOOOOOOOO.  "I found you again my guinea pig.

* * * * ** * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * 

Chapter eight LT Vs CK

After getting the IRS off his back, distracting Washu by telling her
of a High School where ALL kinds of weird people operated, and lived,
not to mention the greatest pervert in the Universe, and informing the
blonde that she is to be reassigned to another district, Lord Talon
lays back, and quietly reflects.
EVERY time! Ck ALWAYS shows me up! I send Washuu after him, he sends
Mihoshi, tofu, and Kasumi.
I send Mina after him, he sends, Nabiki, Kodachi, C-KO, Akane, and
Washu and Mihoshi again for good measure!
There HAS to be someone who can deal with this menace. After all, *I*
have been the power behind kings, presidents and other beings of
extreme power.
        Beings of Extreme power?!?
THAT'S IT!
        With a grin, He KNOWS who to call.
        Meanwhile, CK is relaxing in his place.
        Now, THAT ought to show that upstart WHO he is messing with, here!
        A sudden explosion throws CK out of bed and flat on his back!
"Are you CK?" asks a woman with Green Spikey hair.
CK Gulps nervously, and nods.
She tosses a note to him, and as he reads it, his hands start to shake:
        
        HIYA CK.
I just *LOVED* the food tasting competition. They say I may NEVER regain
the use of my tastebuds. So, after a few calls, MEET your NEW partner
BTW: She is wanted in over 20 galaxies, including our own. You are
Officially recognized as a space Pirate, plus, any HUMAN knowledge of you
had somehow been erased. 
        Enjoy the trip!
                BWAHAHAHA! 
LT
CK looks up. "There has been some mistake"
"NOPE, You're my new cabin boy! Let's go!" She says, and drags him off.
As they board the ship, several explosions rock it.
        "ATTENTION, ETERNALLY MOST WANTED CRIMINALS CK AND MINAGI! THIS IS THE GALAXY POLICE SHIP, YAGAMI! WE HAVE YOU OUTNUMBERED! SURRENDER, NOW, AND WE PROMISE A FAIR TRIAL ON JURAI" a voice booms out.
        Oh no, thinks CK, that was... 
"Sorry, MIHOSHI, BUT, We space pirates have to stick together, right CK?"
CK tries to explain to Minagi, but it doesn't work.
         As we hear the roar of the engines, as Minagi's spacecraft takes off
for deep Orbit, being chased by yagami, and, a half dozen Juiran war
Cruisers, one voice can be heard over it all!
I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS. Minagi, Stop. NOOOOOOOOOOO!
        Lord Talon watches through a telescope near the hospital, where he has
been released
AH the stars are so wonderful! Enjoy them CK!

* * * * ** * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 9 LT Vs CK

Greetings again Yes:
So, How is space? You and Minagi getting along? Had a chance to play
with those sweet, loving Jurians?

* * * * * * * ** * * * * ** * 

Chapter 10 Ck Vs LT

>From CK on Alpha-Tricentarion,

     I will make your life miserable very soon! Revenge is better after a night's rest.

Creator of Kings, I AM POWER.

* * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * 

Chapter 11 CK Vs LT

Got to love having an all-powerful being at your disposal.  Which gives me a
great idea.  < Grins to himself> actually two very powerful beings < Grins
even more.>

* * * * * ** * * * * * * ** * * * *

Chapter 12 LT Vs Ck

AHHHH! Back from space, I see! Did you have fun?

* * * * ** * * * * ** * * * * ** *  * 

Chapter 13 CK Vs LT

Lord Talon could see a shooting star as he sat next to a very beautiful girl
he met at a party.  She was smart, kind, had one of the most wonderful eyes
he has ever seen.  She was into poetry, Anime (yatta), tennis, as the list
went on, Lord Talon mentally was pleased that CK was not here to spoil this
moment.  She was also into fencing, and as the list continued some more, a sudden
stream of water fell from the sky, as this beauty was talking she looked over
at you then her face changed from peace to rage.  She was not into other
girls.  Lord Talon looking down found that he now had certain feminine parts
he never had before, and then anther splash fell on him and a letter.  

Dear LT,

     Hope you like the water.  I think you know what it is now.  IF not then
does Nyannichuan ring a bell?  Tragic story of very beautiful girl who drown there
1500 years ago.  Oh by the way being dowsed twice mean you are stuck forever,
HAHAHAHA.  Lord Talon is no more.

CK

* * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * ** * 

Chapter 14 LT Vs CK

Lady Talon was Furious! Apparently CK had somehow gotten a hold of
Jusenkyo water. Being dowsed TWICE meant he was stuck in a CURSED form.
There HAD to be a way, even if only to regain PARTIAL Manhood.
Wait one minute! !
Yes, it was true that THIS body was permanently cursed, but...
Quickly he made another phone call.
Cripes, actually calling HER again is better than having to permanently
live his/her life in this fashion.
Please be there, he prayed.
The line clicked.
Hello, it's me again... what??... I see, so, the high school was a
Bust...Yes, I know that your LAST little test subject ran away.... Yes, I
KNOW the price I have to pay for your services, but ANYTHING is better
than my life in this fashion...Yes, I WILL abide by the contract, but,
you HAVE to do something about...Yes, how did YOU know about what he
did? ...WHY did YOU give him that? .... I see.... Did you...You did? Great!
I'll be right over.
        You will pay for this humiliation CK, YOU WILL PAY, Lady Talon shouted
To the heavens.
        In another area, CK was laughing his head off.
Take THAT, "Lady Talon" HAHAHAHAH! No one defies the Great CK, and gets
away with it!
A Knock at the door interrupts his state of bliss. CK quickly looks at
the door, and asks who it is?
"Telegram, sir"
Slide it under the door, Ck demands.
"Yes, sir"
A small telegram slides under the door. Ck quickly grabs the telegram.
He begins reading it, and, smacks his forehead in disbelief.
        CK, Thanks OH SO MUCH for the Jusenkyo water. The Nyannichuan went over
REAL well with my date, a girl I have been TRYING to get close to, for
over six months. Now, of course, she thinks I'm a pervert. Thanks a lot!
You're welcome, Lady Talon. CK snickers, and continues reading. 
        Fortunately, although THIS body was cursed, ever since Washuu VISITED
me in the hospital, along with Mihoshi, I decided that for my safety,
I should have Washuu make CLONE bodies, and, with her help, be able to
transfer my mind into one of the bodies, while my original body was being
FIXED. So, technically, LORD TALON IS BACK!
        CK cursed fate and its workings! HOW could one upstart have so many
escape routes planned! 
        "Rest assured I haven't forgotten your GIFT to me. Washu liked it very
much, and said she plans on studying it! I already suggested a market
for the stuff, and she was thrilled at the ideas at people LOVING an
invention of hers!
Blast, CK Mutters, how does he do it? 
        As for my revenge, well, for now you have the upper hand. But, NOT for
long! Rest assured my vengeance will be swift and terrible!
BEWARE!
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
LORD (Yes, I said LORD) Talon

* * * * * * * * * * * *  *

Chapter 15 of LK Vs CK

As he went to the door, it swung open, to reveal a young man wearing
A dark blue Kimono, carrying a bokken.
        "Where is he?" the young man demanded
CK frowned. 
KUNO.
This did NOT bode well!
CK asked who he was talking about.
"That Cretin, Ranma Saotome. I was told by a reliable source that he was
here. Where are you hiding him?" the Kendoist demanded.
CK tired to explain that Ranma wasn't there, when a cry of
"BUKUSAI TENKETSU" and a loud explosion distracted him. A Bandanna clad
figure stepped into the room.
        "RANMA! I WILL KILL YOU!" cried the figure.
Ryouga Hibiki.
Things just got VERY bad!
Look, CK explains to the two, Ranma isn't here. If you would just... he
is cut off, as a number of knives suddenly fly into the room,
accompanied by a cry of "SAOTOME! Prepare to DIE!" cried the voice, as
A young man came running into the room, dressed in a flowing white
Kimono. He had glasses, and appeared to be of Chinese origin.
MOUSSE?!
"Where Is Saotome?" demanded Kuno
"Where are you hiding, coward" demanded Mousse
"Ranma, face me like a man" cried Ryouga.
CK tired getting there attention. Guys, Ranma isn't here. I'm Sure I
KNOW where you can find him, though said CK
"Tell me cretin. so I may liberate the Fair Akane Tendo and the
Pig-tailed girl from his clutches!" demanded Kuno
"Tell me. I owe him for talking advantage of Akane, and for backing out
of our fight all those years ago" said Ryouga.
"NO, you will tell me, so I may free my beloved Shampoo from his evil"
ordered Mousse.
"He will tell me!" said Kuno
"No, ME" demanded Ryouga.
"No, he'll tell ME!" said Mousse.
        The three quickly got into a fight over WHO was going to force CK to
tell who Ranma's location.
CK's Cries feel on deaf ears, as his place was being systematically
wrecked by three of the premier Martial artists in Nerima. Ck pleads
frantically with them to stop, but his cries fall on deaf ears.
Ck thinks that things can't possibly get any worse.
"Okay buddy, where are you hiding Akane" cries a voice.
IT JUST GOT WORSE! Thinks CK
        Ranma walks up, oblivious as usual to the mayhem going on around him,
and picks up CK, in a threatening manner. "Well, You gonna tell me, or,
do I have to beat it out of you" Ranma snarled.
        It was that snarl which caught the attention of the three others in
the place. They all sprang at Ranma, who is still clutching CK.
        A loud scream of "YARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH" resounds again through the
neighborhood. The neighbors look up, and then resume their business. It
was old hack, by now.
        The next thing that happened was a loud Explosion, as a cyclone sprung
up from CK's place, totally wrecking it.
As the cyclone settles down, a girl with short black hair, walks up to
where a battered, bruised, and, generally miserable CK is laying on the
ground.
"Excuse me, but, have you seen a young man, wearing a..." she starts,
but, then stops as an injured CK points to the ruins of his home.
Standing amongst the wreckage is a short red haired girl, standing in
soaked clothes. Apparently, when the roof was torn off, it opened a
water pipe.
        "There you are, Ranma. Come on, we'll be late for dinner!" she says
with a slight scowl on her face.
        "Akane?!?! But I thought..." his voice trailed off, as he looked
around. Kuno was out cold. Mousse was a duck, and also, out cold. Ranma
saw Ryouga's pack, and Umbrella, but, no Ryouga. *P-Chan got lost again"
Ranma thought.
        "Well, come on Ranma" she bellowed. Ranma shrugged, and followed her
back to the dojo.
        As CK moaned on the ground in pain, paramedics came and loaded him onto
A stretcher, and whisked him back to the hospital. He looked up to see a
Grinning Red-head, and not one, but TWO blondes with vacant looks in
their eyes.
        The redhead said "Hello again, my guinea pig. My assistant Nurses,
Serena and C-KO will assist me in speeding your recovery. Oh, and this
is for you!" she says and hands him a letter.
        CK, 
        Remember: HE WHO LIVES BY THE NERIMA, PAYS BY THE NERIMA!
        Love and warmest recovery,
        LORD (Yes, I said LORD) Talon
As the ambulance sped to the hospital, a cry once again rang throughout
the district.
You'll pay for this, TALON No, stop! MY BODY doesn't bend that way! No,
I don't want to eat any of your cooking, No; I won't donate a sample of,
stop that! HELLLLP MEEEEEEE!

* * * ** * * * ** * * * * ** * * * * * * * 

Chapter 16 of CK Vs LT

Limping from the hospital, CK cursed Lord Talon for what he did.  So he thinks
he can out do me in Nerima does he?  A clone, he wants to play with genetics
huh.  I invented genetics, HAHAHAHAHAHA.  Suddenly a little red headed girl
turns around.  What did you say?  

I said I invented genetics, why do you ask.  

Because I am Washu the greatest scientist in the world.  

So you are Washuu then.  

Yes I am, ain't I cute?  And I know you could not have invented genetics.
  How would you know?
 Because I invented genetics.

I did not recognize you without the nurse outfit.  You did look cute.  

Thanks

Well like I said being able to use genetics did not mean you created it. 

Oh yeah, 

Yeah.

Let's see you prove it.

May I use your computer?

Sure.

Which program did you use to make a clone of Lord Talon?

This one.

Cool, now all I have to do is start the Genetics program for kids.  **All
Great scientists will sometimes fall back on simplicity.  Now my friend watch
This!  Watch my genius at work.  5 Hours pass!  See, there that is how it is
done.

Even I, Washu am impressed, I would never have thought of that.

Washuu and CK "HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, Lord Talon you shall pay."

***

As Lord Talon walks in search of his lost love, He heard a woman running up to
him "RANMA NO BAKA."  HE was now flying through the air which a huge migraine.
Upon landing he saw Ryoga running at him, "Ranma, die!"  Later that day LT was
Severly beaten up.  Suddenly he saw Ranma walking up to him.  Suddenly Ranma
stops and stares at you.  "C C C CA CA CATTTTTTT"  "MEOW" Lord Talon soon has
no clothes on and lots of scratches.  This can't get any worse.  "Where is my
Pig tail goddess and Akane Tendo.  Lord Talon bumps into Kuno as he was
looking the other way.  As he turned around, Lord Talon knew something was
wrong when Kuno shouted: "A Watermelon." Strike strike strike strike strike.
(Let's say this hurts a lot.)  At night he receives a telegram

Hey Lord Talon,

    It's me CK, like your present?  Its called genetics 101.  Washu was so
impressed she told me she would never alter the program I wrote.  One of a kind
She said.  If you were wondering I changed your genetics.  Now everyone will
See their worse fears or enemy in you.  Watermelon, hahaha, gotta l love it.
Well one person will see you as you are. Can you guess who?

Your friend
CK

Suddenly the door opens.  Kiyone! I missed you so much.  "NOOOOOOOO NOT
MIHOSHI!" From then on Lord Talon could not go outside without
getting hospitalized and staying home meant getting to know Mihoshi better, both
scary thoughts.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * *  * * ** 

Chapter 17 of LT Vs CK

After beating off, Mihoshi for the umpteenth time that day, Lord Talon
again swore angrily.
HOW dare he do this to me? Washuu was NOT supposed to reveal the
location to my bodies. CK will pay for this! But, HOW?
        Then, Lord Talon realized something. THIS, he could use!
So, CH has somehow altered me, by, causing me to give off an aura that
people fear? Well, THAT problem can be fixed.
Lord Talon, again, picked up the phone. and dialed a different
number.
        Yes, I wish to speak with the cook, please? Thanks! Hello? It IS you,
Look, I have this problem with my aura...Uh-huh. Yep! I got it, okay,
The usual fee will be paid, of course, I'll be careful. Oh, and I need
A special SPICE that your top waitress has a small stock...she will?
GRETA! Just include it in my bill! Thanks, bye!
        Hours later, a book, and a small package arrive. Lord Talon opened the
Book, and began to read! After a week and a half, he was ready!
"Oh, Mihoshi" he called out.
        Mihoshi came rushing in, and stopped dead in her tracks.
"UHHM, who are you" she asked.
        Lord Talon grinned evilly. Excellent. now, to get my revenge!
He began to laugh maniacally...
        Ck was feeling pretty good. Washuu had modified Lord Talon's current
body to give off the aura of fear and hate. Let's see HIM top that, as
he reclined in his hospital bed, and finished off his dinner. Steak with
mushroom sauce. Soda, and a baked potato. Fine meal for hospital food,
CK thought, but then dismissed it!
        The next day, he was released from the hospital. walking through
downtown Nerima, he heard a bicycle bell, and turned around in enough
time to see Shampoo launch herself at him and glomp him unmercifully.
"WO AI NI. Wo da Airen" 
CK couldn't believe this. Shampoo was attracted to HIM. This was great!
Unfortunately, this also proved to be painful as...
"How dare you touch MY SHAMPOO!"
Mousse! Damn!
Mousse launches into the air, and screams
"Raking hawks Talon! DIIIIIIVVVVVEEEEEEE!"
and launches at CK, who is caught, and messed up.
        Later, limping along, after escaping Mousse. he hears a Blood curdling
Sound!
"OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO. Where are YOU going, my precious?"
Kodachi?!?! She was okay, but a little warped for CK. 
Kodachi quickly glomped him, and he found it difficult to breathe, but,
still it was not unpleasant.
"What are you doing to my sister, fiend? Have you no respect for
decency? You dare mistreat a noble scion of the house of Kuno?'
Oh no, Her BROTHER!
CK tries to explain but Kodachi just glomps him tighter. "MY love!" she
Coos
        THIS angers Tatewaki Kuno VERY MUCH! "Prepare to DIE enslaver of women
STRIKE, STRIKE, STRIKE, STRIKE, STRIKE, STRIKE, STRIKE, STRIKE, STRIKE"(You get the idea)
        Later, CK is DRAGGING himself slowly back to his place, when a spatula
Suddenly embedded itself in the ground in front of him.
He looked up.  Why was Ukyo looking at him in THAT fashion? He starts
to get really nervous as she approaches.
"Not my Ranchan, but, DEFINETLY CUTE!" she says, and picks him up in an
embrace. Being a bit heavier than she expects, she ends up on the
ground, with him on top. At which point, ANOTHER resident appears.
"WHAT? It's bad enough that Ranma has to act like this! I won't stand
Another cad doing this to a helpless girl!" The man says
A CAD!?! Ck does not like this. As Ukyou slips out from under him, the
man walks up to the battered CK, and picks him up!
"Ryouga, what are you doing to my new sweetheart?" asks Ukyo.
        "Giving him what he deserves." He throws CK to the side, and then cups
his hands together. They begin to glow blue.
Knowing what is about to happen, CK manages to get to his feet and
starts to limp away quickly. He prays that he is fast enough!
He ISN'T
"SHI SHI HOKOUDAN!'
The blast sends CK Sailing through the air, to land in, why yes, it IS
the Tendo dojo.
        As he crashes through the roof, he lands in the dining area.
As the dust settles, he can hear the following:
"OOH, He's Cute"
"Oh, MY, he is handsome"
"I saw him first!"
"You already have a fiancé"
"Really, Akane, share with your sisters"
CK figures that now the Tendo sisters are after him as well. Normally,
any man would be happy that all these pretty girls would be after him,
However, he KNOWS that if that is the case, then...
"Who is this?
"What is he doing in your house, Tendo"
I"I have no idea, but, he looks dangerous"
""I agree" and the two grab CK and take him outside. Over the protest of
the sisters, he is worked over within an inch of his life.
        Later, as CK manages to crawl back to the remains of his dwelling, he
sees a figure standing there with his arms crossed.
Not HIM! PLEASE, NOT HIM!
        "YO, you and me have to talk"
Ranma/ Talk? Yes, yes, Talk is good!
AS he gets closer, he looks up to see an Irate Ranma saotome! This
didn't look good at all!
"That is, I'm going to talk, and you are going to listen." He grabs CK,
who is hanging limply in Ranma's arms.
Please, make it quick
"AS long as you live, you will NEVER, EVER make perverted attempts on
Ukyo, Shampoo, Kasumi, Nabiki, and, ESPECIALLY AKANE!" He emphasizes
with a PUNT that send CK sailing to the hospital, as he lands BACK in
the bed he was in 24 hours ago, with a resounding crash of broken glass!
        The diagnosis is BAD: a full body cast, for a whole month, plus two
months of therapy. Which ends up being longer as most of the female staff
Practically throw themselves at CK, while the male staff throws THINGS
at CK (Knives, Bedpans, beds...)
        During the first week, a western union courier walks into his room,
with a pin on is nose.
"CK?" The man asks 
CK GRUNTS IN RESPONSE Affirmative.
        "Telegram for you" He reads it, while keeping the pin in his nose:
Dear CK. How is the food? Yes, I DID love your little genetics
modifications. I have used the aura modification to some small measure
of success, and have used it to my benefit. THANKS!
Oh, and in case you are wondering WHY you were treated as such:
WELLLLL, I did a LITTLE modification to something called "Passion spice"
It now evokes feelings of passion in the opposite sex, but in the same
sex, it FUELS their hatred, so, that the first human male they
Encounter THEY BEAT UP BADLY!
        Guess who was FIRST! BTW: Washu will NOT have a cure, as this is my
own homegrown blend! Enjoy the attention!
        Lord Talon
"OHHH, isn't he cute! Georgio. Hey, Georgio"
CK shifted his eyes as the courier left.
It was Azusa Shiratori, and she was looking at him in that special way!
The last conscious thought of CK was:
NOT HER AGAIN!

* * * * * * ** * * * * * ** * * * * * * 

Chapter 18 of CK Vs LT

While being dragged from the hospital by Azusa, CK thought the only place a
person can get passion spice was from Shampoo and Cologne.  So that is how
Lord Talon did it.  At least I got some real food in that hospital.  So how
can I get away from Azusa, then he saw Ryouga.  
"CK, because of you I've seen hell, DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
This is good, really good.  "Azusa, HEY AZUSA, isn't that Charlotte?  
"Where? Where?"  The boy over there.  He is much better than I am.  He changes
with hot and cold water.  
"WOW, CHARLOTTE!"
Seeing Ryouga stop on a dime at seeing Azusa and running the other way was
hysterical.

Revenge shall be mine.  Walking into the Nekkohanten, he suddenly hears "WO DA AIREN."  "You take
Shampoo on date? Yes?"
"You shall die for taking my Shampoo" Mousse charges CK.  Prepared now, CK
takes a cup of water and splashes Mousse.  Gripping Mousse by the neck, he
stares into the duck's eyes.  Listen here, it is not my fault, look for Lord
Talon! He made every single girl in Nerima fall for me, KILL HIM.  In a way he
drugged Shampoo!  CK could now see a battle aura around the duck.
Seeing Mousse fly out of the Nekkohanten, he smiled. Lord
Talon, prepare to die.  Cologne came outside and saw Shampoo hugging someone
other than her son in law.  "Shampoo, what are you doing?  He is not son in law!" Cologne exclaims.
"I love him.  No love Ranma."  
Let me explain elder one.  Sweet talking never hurt anyone.  After a few
hours later, "So he did this to shampoo. "

Nodding, Cologne got a bit mad.  "He shall pay for this."  hopping outside.
As she left, cologne tossed a vial to CK.  "This may not cure it but will
lessen the effects." She said  

After the potion took effect, shampoo looked around a bit confused.  "Why I
hug you? Where is Ailen? " Shampoo looking into Ck eyes suddenly hugged CK
again.  "No can chose between Ailen and Airen."  Ck thinking this is a start.
walks over to the phone all the while dragging shampoo makes a telephone
call.  

Hello, I would like to make an appointment please!  Thanks.  Shampoo, can you
do something for me?  Shaking her head rigorously up and down, CK whispered
something to shampoo.  

Later that day, we see Lord Talon again with the beautiful blond hair girl.
After explaining for days that it was not his fault, he is finally able to go
out with her again.  
Suddenly CK came and the blond saw CK, and instantly fell in love with him.
Lord Talon was furious and charged at him, but suddenly the world went dark.
Shampoo was standing over him.  "LT weak man."  Ck walked up to Lord Talon.  He
had a bucket with him and opened a pouch.  Tearing it open and mixing it
with the water CK poured it over LT head.  LT instantly turned into a dog.
"Airen, only last for 12 hour."  That is plenty of time as both girls hug him picked up LT-canine.  

Next day LT woke up and found himself in a hospital bed with a woman looking
at him with an apologetic look on her.  Lord Talon wondered what CK did to him.
"I'm so sorry Mr., Talon." The person said  "I did not know you were human.  A man with black hair brought you in yesterday and asked me to neuter his dog.  After I was
done, you turned into a human.  I am so sorry".  Lord Talon looking under the
sheets fainted.

CK was laughing out loud as he had two beautiful girls at his side.  

* * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 19 of LT Vs CK

Lord talon had HAD ENOUGH!
It was bad enough that CK FIRST tried to ruin his life with a double
dose of Magic Spring water, then, with Washu's help, they had
somehow altered his clone body. NOW, they had LITERALLY, again, deprived
him of his manhood! He would not stand for this any longer!
So, if CK wants to ruin lives, I can PLAY that game too!
He placed a couple of calls, and then went to his lab to work!
CK, YOU WILL RUE THE DAY YOU CROSSED THE MIGHTY LORD TALON!
        All in all, CK was rather pleased with himself! He had *again* deprived
Lord Talon of his manhood, and gotten HIS girlfriend along the way!
Life was good!
        Suddenly, CK felt a burning sensation on his back. He reached around,
But found nothing. Then, later, as he continued on he felt a small Jab
At the back of his neck. He slapped the back of his neck, and pulled
away the body of a dead bug. Throwing the carcass aside, he noticed
nothing. Finally, as the day wound to a close, CK thought, I HVE WON
LORD TALON IS NO MORE!
He went to sleep, figuring that nothing more was to be said.
HE was wrong.
That night, CK dreamed of being chased by every male in the
Anime universe. Half wanting to date him, half, wanting to kill him.
        He woke up from the dream, covered in sweat. He wiped the sweat from
his brow, and pulled off his T-shirt revealing his Breasts, and
NANI?
BREASTS?
CK looked down, and, indeed, he had breasts. CK was now a GIRL,
No problem, CK thought, he would just turn on the hot water, as he
figured that Lord Talon MUST have gotten a hold of some Jusenkyo water,
and had him doused with it. He went to the bathroom, to turn on the
faucet, and stepped in to a BOILING HOT SHOWER! 
That can't be right, he thought. He looked at the position. It was
JUST past cold. 
Oh NO!
Cat's tongue thought CK!
The only cure for that is the phoenix pill. 
He quickly called cologne, but, found out that she HAD no more, as the
last one was used for her Future son in law. CK cursed fate and Lord
Talon
        CK did NOT now that Both Fate and LT were NOT done with him yet!
Later, spotting Lord Talon on the street, he went and attacked him, but,
got only as far as LT's OUTSTRECHED arm. Swinging wildly, he wondered
why he was so ineffective against L.T
        L.T looked at him, laughed, and pushed him down. CK went FLYING.
CK was in disbelief. LT couldn't be THAT strong!
Then he remembered something else. That Burning sensation.
MOXIBUSTION.
But how?
Lord Talon grinned an evil grin at CK.
"You're very photogenic! Happosai ENJOYED all these pictures of your Girl
body.
Granted, it cost ME a small fortune in women's' lingerie as a down payment
for the technique, but, the results were worth it!' he smiled at the
FURIOUS CK
        "Now, before you go planning revenge for all of this" Lord Talon
Pulls out a vial "This is the elixir of Restoration. It will cure ALL of
the maladies that plague your body, INCLUDING the *Improved* passion
spice! ALL you have to do is END the Feud. I didn't start this, but,
I'll be sheep dipped, If I come out on the backside. IF you agree to END
the hostilities, the CURE is YOURS!
OTHERWISE, get ready to spend the REST of your life as a GIRL! A WEAK
girl!
The choice is yours..." Says Lord Talon

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 20 of CK Vs LT

looking at the vial, then down at his breast, then back at the vial, then down
at the breast then back to the vial, then back at the vial, then down at the
breast,  then back at the vial, then down at the breast,  then back at the
vial, then down at the breast,  then back at the vial, then down at the
breast,  then back at the vial, then down at the breast,  then back at the
vial, then down at the breast,  then back at the vial, then down at the
breast,  then back at the vial, then down at the breast,  then back at the
vial, then down at the breast,  then back at the vial, then down at the
breast,  then back at the vial, then down at the breast,  then back at the
vial, then down at the breast,  then back at the vial, then down at the
breast,  then back at the vial, then down at the breast,  then back at the
vial, then down at the breast,  then back at the vial, then down at the
breast,  then back at the vial, then down at the breast,  then back at the
vial, then down at the breast,  then back at the vial, then down at the
breast,  then back at the vial, then down at the breast,  then back at the
vial, then down at the breast,  then back at the vial, then down at the
breast,  then back at the vial, then down at the breast,  then back at the
vial, then down at the breast,  then back at the vial, then down at the
breast,  then back at the vial, then down at the breast,  then back at the
vial, then down at the breast,  then back at the vial, then down at the
breast,  then back at the vial, then down at the breast,  FINALLY LOOKING AT
LORD TALON........ "IT WAS FUN WASN"T IT"  PEACE!!!!!
CK puts out his hand.  Then holding out a disk.  This a program that will
eliminate all traps I put on you clones at Washuu.  It sure was fun. 

* * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * ** * * * 

Chapter 21 of LT Vs CK

Lord Talon gladly hands over the vial. "Sure CK, it was a blast. I
really wouldn't have minded continuing the fight, but, having me
NEUTERD was going TOO far. Granted, Sending you into space with the
Ryoko clone wasn't nice, BUT, AT LEAST ALL YOUR PARTS WERE INTACT!
Heck, even Washu's curse was fun! But, that neutered bit was going too far.
As he hands over the vial, they BOTH hear a voice come from behind them.
"So, it was YOU Two who are responsible for all of this mayhem" They
both turned around, and saw a VERY ANGRY group of Neirman Martial
Artists, spearheaded by Ranma and Akane.
"Uh, CK?"
"YEAH?"
"LET'S GET OUT OF HERE"
Both CK and Lord Talon are seen fleeing from Nerima, while 
*all* the Martial artists cahse them  both, promising bodily harm
if the duo is ever caught.

	EPILOGUE:
Later, at the tendo dojo, a figure is seen typing a message
On a computer that is hooked up tot he net. The figure is 
revealed to be Nabiki Tendo. She is sending a message to both 
Lord Talon *and* CK.
The message reads:
"Nobody moves in on my territory. Consider this a warning!
BTW: You are both being billed for this month's repairs to the dojo.
Consider it your punishemnt, and NEVER try this again!"
The Queen of Nerima has spoken"

End Revenge!