Subject: [SM]FanFic] RPM pt. 1
From: [email-masked] (THeo Mintesnot)
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 17:43:11 -0800

Well, here it is; a real fanfic by yours truly, and the rest of the
maniacs here at No Tomorrow Productions. Go ahead and send this to any
Sailormoon MLs and NGs; DO NOT SPAM THEM, but I want to know what they
think of this.
send any and all C&C/MST/Revengefic ideas/flames to me first before
unleashing them on the general public.
Disclaimer: These characters, likenesses, stc. are owned by a lot of
peple.
I'm just having some  fun with'em. 
Dedication: To whoever wrote "Study Session". I didn't even realize what
I did to your favorite characters until afterwards. I hope this gets to
you, somehow.
Enjoy.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<GO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
It was a beautiful sunny day in Tokyo. At the mall, a group of friends
ate lunch and watched the people skate on the skating rink a level down.
Serena looked at her friends(altogether; Usagi, Ami, Mamoru, and Makoto)
fondly, and took a huge bite out of her food.<what a great day,> she
thought.<Friends with me, a sunny day, and I�m even getting used to being
a superheroine. Maybe, everything is finally going to be alright from now
on.>

******************************&**&&**&&**&&**&********************************
***

�Okay, this is it. I want Sytiracon�s group to cover any and all exits.
The rest of you, cover Joel while he sets the charges. _I_ will take care
of any, heheh, opposition."
The person who spoke this to his small army was wearing a cloak that
flowed almost like it was....alive(Like Spawn's, except 1/4 size.). His
hair was stylized like those of samurai, despite the fact that his hair
was a brownish blond. and he had a crazy grin on his face. He had waited
for this day for seemingly eternity. 
Sytiracon, a dark-haired, stocky and well built man with a collar around
his neck, stepped forward." Sir, I would rather lead the attack alongside
you.""Why? So you can stab me in the back? No, I know you too well for
that, my dear friend,"
the hell-spawned samurai sneered. Sytiracon attempted to control himself
and suppress the urge to rip out his throat.<He used my own artifacts
against me!> And indeed he had. The slave-collar, now encircling _his_
neck, prevented him from polymorphing into his true form, and the
elf-stone in his heart let the hell-spawn practically give him a heart
attack whenever he wanted. And he had done that as well, as sadistically
curious as a child ripping the wings of a fly, bringing him to the edge
of death. 
Sytiracon stepped back, his eyes promising revenge, while the accursed
demon's eyes followed his, mockingly. "Well, now that that's in order,"
the hellspawn known as Flynn said after Sytiracon withdrew," Go out there
and have fun! Kill as many civilians as you want, we're gonna bomb the
place anyway, but leave the Sailors to me. Now, let's go!!!!!!"
He followed his men out, practically quivering with anticipation.
<I always looooove killing peoples, heehee!>

**************************&&&*****&&&*******&&&****&&&*****&&&****************
***

Usagi felt something tap her shoulder. It was Makoto. "Usagi, there are
people -with guns- at the doorways. We better transform." Usagi took a
quick glance and nodded, numbly. Any minute now, someone would see the
thugs, start screaming, and they would have a situation on their hands.
And someone did notice, as they all quietly snuck off  to whatever
secluded corners they could find. 
And, in mid-transformation, they began to hear, at first one solitary
scream, gunfire, and more horrible screams, and just as horrible
gunfire...................... 

********************&&&&******&&&&******&&&&*********&&&&*********************
**

While the thugs picked off anybody that they thought might become a
problem, Joel and his two guards set pipebombs on walls. Some had
gasoline canisters attached.
Joel, after wiring the whole place to blow(on his remote command),
finally made it to the Ice skating rink. "Kill them," Joel commanded the
guards as he pointed to the fools who were stil on the rink. Like
shooting fish in a barrel, the grunts gleefully disposed of the skaters,
who pathetically slipped around, trying to run away, until being bloodily
cut down by gunfire. Once they were all dead, their corpse bleeding all
over the ice, Joel poured the rest of the gasoline canisters onto the
bloodstained rink.
Joel smiled."OK, let's get the hell outta here!!"

********************&&&**&&&&&******&&&&&&&************&&*********************
*

Flynn walked around, surveying the damage with glee.<But-where is _she_?>
His question was answered as Sailor Jupiter came running at him, with
what appeared to be a mixture of anger and malice showing on her face.
"Your reign of terror ends NOW!" she screamed as she ran at him,
preparing an attack. 
An enormous sword seemingly appeared out of nowhere in Flynn's hand, and
he sidestepped S.Jupiter with amazing speed."Correction," he said as he
brought the sword down on the back of her neck. "It's just  _Beginning_."
The split-second of pain before decapitation left her face in a permanent
scream, of surprise and anguish, as her head cleanly popped off her body,
and a geyser of dark red blood gushed out of the bloody stump.
A scream of "Jupiter, NOOO!!!!" was the only thing that alerted him to
Mercury. It was all he needed, as he spun around to meet her attack. His
gauntleted fist slammed into her abdomen, lifted her up, and flipped her
over his back.    
He turned around and took a look at the wounded, but not quite dead,
senshi. She was struggling to get up, covered in blood; both hers and
Makoto's; and felt a hand stroke her hair playfully, then jerk it up, as
he pulled her up to her knees. He studied her for a moment.<Hmmm.She
isn't dead, but will lose consciousness soon. And I've always wanted a
personal slave....>
His musings were stopped short by Sailor Moon appearing on the bloody
battlefield. From the bloodstains on her suit, and the tears pouring out
of her red eyes, she had been attempting to help the innocent bystanders,
and hadn't succeeded much. Her eyes met his; her's reflecting outrage,
his, amusement. "So, you gonna make a speech or what?" he said jokingly,
still holding Ami by the hair. " Aw, screw it." He dropped Mercury and
launched an attack:"NOVA BEAM FIRE!!!!!!" Suddenly, a wall of white fire
erupted towards her, and Flynn took pleasure in her pitiful attempts to
get cover from the blast. He followed it up by pulling a _huge_ gun(think
Rotarr's gun; that is, if you've ever seen it) out of a fold in his cloak
and firing at her. He was clearly not aiming not directly at her, but
rather bouncing the superheroine around, toying with her like a cat with
its prey.     
A red rose sprang out and hit Flynn's gun, like an arrow. Flynn threw the
gun away, where it exploded due to an overload caused by the rose. Tuxedo
Kamen hovered, angry and vengeful. Flynn nonchalantly glanced at him and
said, "Hey, you're part of the Nipponian Ambiguisly Gay Duo, aren'tcha?"
The Demon's mocking attitude infuriated him. "Your reign of terror will
stop here, you sadistic bastard, I swear!" he yelled. "Oh, I'll stop,
alright, but only when I say so, Bishonen." Flynn pulled out a gun he had
and trained with for just the occasion. It was a .380, loaded with
expanding bullets, which the Hellspawn unloaded in Tuxedo Kamen's face.
BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!
TK's hat floated in the ar as his head first was literally hollowed out,
spilling blood, brains, and  pieces of skull out the other end and
causing him to scream until his mouth began to dribble blood out the side
, then eventually cracking in two as the body fell, bathed in his own
blood. Due to some strange nerve that had been hit , his left leg still
kind of jerked a bit.
{Author's Note: I still don't feel that this is gory enough, for some
reason. What do you think?}
The samurai began to laugh. Only one thing left to do.<No,> he thought as
he saw Mercury's comatose body. <Make that two.>

**************************&&&&********&&*********&&&&*************************
*******

He dragged Sailor Moon to the railing overlooking the skating rink."You
know, it's kinda sad that your other friends aren't here. I'll have to
get them later. Ah, here we are. You see that Rink? It's filled with
gasoline." He then dropped a cigarette lighter onto the rink, causing a
fire insulated by the corpses.
"I wonder what'll get you first; the fire, the impact, or both?
Unfortunately, I'm gonna detonate this place in, oh, 180 seconds, so I
won't be able to watch." He pulled her close to him and hissed, "It's
payback time, Your Majesty," showing for the first time real anger at
her.
Then her threw her over the railing.

Sailor Moon then plunged, screaming,  to near-certain death............. 
   
To Be Continued..................         
NEXT EPISODE:
New Senshi! New attacks!
Flynn gets to know Ami much better!!
A new Protector(?)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The War is ON!!!!