Subject: [FFML] [FFML][FF]one-hour fanfic...
From: Xeth <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 11:31:57 +0000

Well, I have read alot of the one-hour fics and think I might give it a
shot...but be forewarned...I am new at this and have a tendancy to make
massive typos.  Well enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------

	*Untitled*

In the beginning there was nothing...then someone got bored and started
to write a story.  

In a small cubical in a skyscraper at "Generic City" U.S.A., a
red-headed girl was wworking at her desk.

"Man, I am so glad I don't have to keep looking for work.  This
secretary job will tide me ver till I cn start my own dojo," she said to
herself.  Shuffling papers around and trying to look cute for the boss,
Ranko smiles.  "Coffee sir?"

A large man in a business suit gives a slightly lustful smile, "Thank
you.  Would you please hold all my calls.  I will be on a long distance
call to an old associate."

"Yes sir."  Smiling, Ranko walks out of the door to her boss' office and
heads back to her desk.  <I wonder who he's calling.  Ah well, none of
my business."  Looking at her watch, she realizes that it's time for
lunch.  "Mmmm, I am SO glad that there are good resteraunts near here. 
I don't think I would have time to actually MAKE my own food."  Walking
to the microwave, Ranko puts two small boxes in and warms up her food.  

*Bing*  "Great, fried rice and General Tso Chicken.  Good thing these
come in extra-large boxes."  Walking back to her desk she passes by the
door to her boss' office.  

"Ha ha ha, Nabiki-chan.  No no no...I would NEVER think of breaking our
arangement.  No, I still haven't haven't finished...what...WHAT?!  I
don't think that it would...No.  I would never contradict you..."

<Nabiki?>  

On the other end of the line..."Andy, Andy, Andy...now how would it look
to your beloved media in America if they found out that you WEREN'T the
owner of your business.  Yes I know I never come over anymore to see
you, but you know how finacially unstable my family was when Ranma-kun
was here.  I know that you are glad that things have settled down here. 
Look, I still want you to help Ranma out.  Help him set up his Dojo and
I will set things up over here.  Oh, and don't forget to wire the plane
tickets to Japan.  Yes, the tickets are for me and Akane, my sister. 
True, but I don't think she would suspect anything...well, not much.  I
have been kinda nice to her since he left.  I am sorry that you will
loose your best secretary in all this, but I am sure you will find
another one, nee?  Domo!"  Hanging up the phone, Nabiki looks at herself
in the  mirror.  "You are one sly, devious, and soon to be happy woman. 
No more of Akane sulking around, upset that her "Ranma" will never
return."

A weeek later at the Tendo residence, "Kasumii, Akane!"  Rushing to the
dining room looking as excited as possible, Nabiki grins at her
sisters.  "I've won a roundtrip ticket for two to America!  We will b e
going to a resort in Virginia Beach!"

"Where's that," askes Akane.

"On the east coast of the U.S.  Now, who am I going to take."  Staring
at Akane, she smiles.  " I know...jhow bout you Akane-chan."

"What about Kasumii or someone else?"

"Well, Kasumii has to take care of father and Uncle-Soatome and I don't
think I would want to take anyone else.  Plus, you need a vacation."

"Well, oh, alright.  I'll go."  

in Virgina, an extactic Ranma looks at his new dojo.  "Yes!  I can now
make money  teaching Martial arts and I won't have to be "Cute
Secretary" for anyone again."  The past week, Ranma found out that
someone had bought alot of land, just out of the city and couldn't do
anything with it.  He found out that there was a small building and lots
of room for practicing and even some small rooms near the back where he
could live.  "Now, I can live here, drive my car (thank god I passed the
driving exam, they'll let ANYONE get a liscince here) to the city to get
whatever I need and make money doing something I am good at.  Though, I
wounder why this place came so cheep?  maybe because I still have to
rent the space for a while.  Man, the landlord just LOVED my "sister". 
Heh heh heh."

Over the next copule of days, as Ranma got everything set up in his
dojo, Akane and Nabiki were packing for thier trip to America.  "I will
never see my two youngest daughters again!"  Crying profusely, Soun hung
on Kasumii.  "Father, they'll be back..this is only a two week vacation,
and they can handle themselves."  Flasing one of her "Kasumii knows
best" smiles and patting her father on the head, Kasumii smiled at
Nabiki.  

Winking, Nabiki smiles back and bends down to look at  her father in the
face.  "Father, we'll be fine...we'll even send postcards and if we can,
we'll call and see how everyone is doing."

Sniffliing, "You make me so proud!"

Trying to get out of the embrace her father has on her, Nabiki shouts,
"Akane!  Time to go!"

Later, on the plane, an extactic Akane looks out the window.  "Oniisan! 
This is great!  I never knew how much fun this would be!"

"Akane, just wait till we hit the U.S.  we'll be going on many different
planes...and waiting around airports for hours."

"Oh..."

Elsewhere...

"oh man!  My fisrt student and he is willing to pay me $200 a month for
training.  This is great.  Now let's see here...I have 3 more people to
see before dinner.  Maybe I will be able to pull this off after all. 
Plus, gettinng my green card passed (finally) helped me get that
business loan.  Rent is paid for, now all I have to do is pay back the
loan.  Kinda fells like Nabiki sucking me dry again."  With that
thought, Ramna sighs.  "I wonder how Akane is doin."  As he has many
times before since he left Japan due tto the wedding fiasco, Ranma is
upset that he probably will never see her again.  "Well, I am building a
new life here, and maybe , one day, I  will be able to bring her over
and get her away from all those loonies that spoiled our wedding."

About  a day, and 6 layovers, later, an exhausted Nabiki and Akane drop
thier bags in the hotel room.  "Wow!  This contest you won sure did put
us up in a nice place!"  Surveying the penthouse room with a balcony
overlooking te beach, Nabiki smiled.  <That bumble-headed CEO did like
he was told, for once.  Now if he would listen to me about when to sell
what...> "Oniichan?"  

"Yeah Akane?"

"I wonder if I will ever be able to be in a pllace like this with
Ranma."

The next few days,. Akane and Nabiki wandered around the boardwalk
looiking in shops and playing in the waters of the Atlantic.  "Akane,
what do you think we use taht limo that I get to use because of the
contest and travel around the city and out to the country side.  I have
been wondering what it looks outsid eof all this traffic."

"Sugoi!  Sounds like fun!"

At his dojo, a proud Ranma looks at his first class heading for the
showers.  "It feels so great to actually be able to proactice again. 
Though, Some of these students aren't putting much effort into it as
they should.  I will do something about that later."

It had been a long hard day for Ranma.  He had opened his dojo to his
new students for the ffirst time today, and worked them hard.  "Man am I
glad I din't dicide to have more than one class a day, after I get some
of these students doing better, I might have them teach a class or two
for begginners, that way they increase thier skill and allow the dojo to
survive with more students.  Ah, I feel so relaxed!"  Spinning around,
Ranma smiles and walks out of the dojo.  Looking up, he sighs. <It's so
peaceful here, no one chasing me around, no stupid challanges from lost
pig-boys.  I miss my friends and Akane."  Lokking back down, Ranma
notices a limo pull up to his dojo.  " I wonder who that could be?  Hoe
it's a new student!"  Jogging over to the car, Ranma stops suddenly,
staring at a short haired girl climbing out.

"AKANE!!!!"

Startled by the sudden scream, Akane turns to see who yelled her name.  

"Ranma!"

Embracing each other, Ranma and Akane laugh and smile.  " How did you
find me?  How did you get here?  I missed you som much Akane!"  Leaning
over, Ranma presses his lips to Akane's and the kiss pationately.

"Ahem."

"Excuse me!!"  Finishing thier kiss, Akane and Ranma look over to see
Nabiki trying to hide a smile.  "Now that you two are done, Ranma, do
you know where we can get some food?  I had the driver roam all over the
place before coming here.  Didn't want to ruin the suprise, ya know. 
Oh, Ran-chan, I hope you like what I did for you.  I know you wanted a
dojo and a place to live before you would ever decide on trying to get
Akane here."  

" I owe you again?!  Well, at least there is one constant in  the
world."

Laughing, the three enter the dojo and...

TIMES UP!

whew...this was fun! though I aalready see places where I can expand and
where I need to work on.

I also see many possibilities from here...and my twisted mind is hard at
work.

C&C is welcomed!  

Xeth